What is SEO and its benefits for your business?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is a marketing process with the objective to increase the visibility of specific web pages in result lists on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
In other words, SEO improves rankings in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). It is claimed that a website’s traffic increases by up to 30% after undergoing an effective optimization process. The deliverables may also include improved ranking positions (with the goal to be on the first page of Google) in keyword searches within localized markets or relevant industry terms.
Below are some added benefits for business owners:
- Higher conversions – A higher ranking generates more organic traffic through search engines which translates into more qualified leads and better conversion rates as compared to competitors without optimized webpage content.
- Higher ROI – If there are more sales and profits, there is higher ROI.
- Higher customer retention – The process of delivering high-quality content to your target audience raises brand awareness which in turn increases customer loyalty.
- High productivity and efficiency gains for marketing teams – This translates into better strategy formulation, more efficient and effective time management as compared to non-optimized competitors who spend most of their day creating content or finding ways to improve their SERPs.
- Brand recognition – Some research indicates that SEO helps create a corporate identity by building trust with online audiences thereby increasing the companies’ overall awareness among consumers through improved rankings in search engine results pages.
Why working with us for your SEO
First of all, we listen to your business goals, get to know your market and competitive landscape to develop a custom strategy to get you where you want. We keep our client ratio low to give personalized service and dedicate more time to each account. This allows building an SEO strategy that aligns with your market and values.
Our SEO services will help you achieve more customers online. As a small business owner, your time and energy should be spent on running your company – not marketing it online.
SEO Services Solutions Included
To dominate in your service area, a Local SEO strategy is the best suited to deliver results. Google My Business (GMB), Local Search Optimization, Content creation for your area, Keyword research
Optimize your website and server to help search engine crawl and index your site more effectively. Image Optimization, Site load time, Mobile friendly site, Backlink analysis
SEO is also critical for E-Commerce websites. Your products need to rank higher than the competition and need to display the right way to potential customers. Keyword strategy, Keyword optimization in meta tags and content, Minimize page load times, Product Optimization
What will you received with your SEO Services
- We will research your industry and your competition to formulate a unique SEO strategy that is focused on converting more web traffic into customers.
- Thereafter we will create a keyword list (both short and long-tail) to optimize your web page to target highly specific keywords relevant to your industry.
- We will provide data-driven recommendations on which themes, images, color schemes, etc., should be used for each webpage on your website.
- By ensuring that every aspect of your website is geared towards improving the user experience across as many devices as possible we improve retention rates thereby keeping customers longer online.
- Review traffic sources, search engine rankings, Google analytics, Google webmaster tools, and other important metrics to ensure that you are getting the most out of your online marketing investments.
- We deliver monthly reports on what has been done on your website to optimize its results in search engines.
- Update codes like robots.txt & sitemaps from your website and ensure your website is better indexed in search engines.
- Provide pointers for improvement with suggestions from our SEO checklist which you can use immediately to improve the online ranking, traffic & results of your company’s website.
- Verify your website is mobile-friendly.
- These are some of the steps we do to deliver the best results.